About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 17 January 2022

Greek Heir to Claim Her Heart by Jennifer Hayes

 

Greek Heir To Claim Her Heart is written by Jennifer Hayes and published by Mills & Boon True Love. 

Hermione Kappas is the manager of a luxury hotel on a  Greek island. After losing her family she regards the other staff as her new family and the resort her home. Atlas Othonos recently inherited the resort and now wants to sell it. He is a loner who doesn’t depend or befriend anyone. Hermione has two weeks - Valentines Day is the deadline - to persuade Atlas to change his mind. 

I normally don’t request to review the True Love series novels as I find that they can be sugary sweet and very slow paced storyline wise. I did, however, enjoy this novel.  I enjoyed the contrasting characters: Atlas is a loner whilst Hermione is a people person who always looks to see the best in people and help out wherever needed. With Hermione’s help Atlas also begins to see the good in people and starts to enjoy life for itself rather than just making money. 


I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 


I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted



No comments:

Post a Comment