About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 24 January 2022

Review: LittleSilverHedgehog Silver Hedgehog Charm Fabric Wrap Bracelet


The Little Silver Hedgehog  fabric silver hedgehog charm wrap bracelet can be customised. There is a choice of fabric and length for the wrap bracelet and the hedgehog charm is available in small (£36) and large (42)in any of the solid charms. I chose the smallest wrap bracelet, 6.5 inches. 

The fastening is a toggle loop. As I have spatial awareness problems and difficulty using my hands and fingers I found this fastening really easy to put in place compared to the usual lobster fastenings. As it is a wrap bracelet. It can also be worn as short necklace. The bracelet is packaged in a Little Silver Hedgehog gift box and comes with hedgehog information sheets and a postcard. 

I love that she uses her talents as a jewellery maker to support her hedgehog rescue. She also runs one day jewellery courses and I am hoping to attend one once restriction are fully removed and are shown to be working. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment