About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 20 August 2017

Z for Accessorize: Ariel Semi Precious Bracelet




This Ariel bracelet is part of the Z for Accessorize range which is available from Accessorize either in-store or online.  It is £15 and comprises of 3 green semi precious stones set on a pretty gold plated double chain.  It has a built in extender, fastens with a lobster clasp and has the distinctive Z disc next to the clasp.  It is delicate and chic and will look great both with summer and autumnal colour schemes.  



Available from:  Accessorize



No comments:

Post a Comment