About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Old Farmhouse Jewellery: Squirrel Charm Pendant


I bought and reviewed the Old Farmhouse Jewellery 
Sterling silver squirrel studs last December.   The owner found one lonely last squirrel charm that could be made into a charm necklace (£20). As it is a gift I haven't put it on but the chain measures 18".  Although the squirrrl is no longer available there are lots of different charms available - unicorns, rabbits, hearts etc.  You can also design your own charm bracelet/ necklace and have it personalised which would be a great gift for Mothers Day. 

I purchased chased this item myself. 



1 comment: