About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 14 November 2019

Disney Store Aurora Hanging Ornament, Sleeping Beauty

The Disney Store Aurora Hanging Ornament  (£13) is part of the Disney Sketchbook Ornament Series.  Dressed in a pink glittery gown with roses embossed on the skirt, white stole and pink shoes there is also a silver Disney 2019 tag attached to the pink hanging loop so if you collect Disney ornaments you know when she was purchased.  Aurora measures 13x2.5x2.5cm and is made from resin and satin. Her face and outfit are very detailed and as she doesn’t look particularly Christmassy she could be left out all year round. 



I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.
Aurora can be purchased from the online Disney Store or their stores.





4 comments:

  1. Definitely an all-year-long gift, very nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and magical. Disney does add cuteness to a girl's life.

    ReplyDelete