About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 16 November 2019

Paul & Joe Beaute Hand Mirror

Paul & Joe Beaute released a new hand mirror (£14) as part of their Christmas collection. The back of the mirror features the Gipsy, the cat belonging to Sophie Albou, the owner of P&J.  The mirror is really cute, and matches quite a lot of recent Paul Joe Beaute items. The mirror is functional and the handle easy to grip. My only gripe is the lack of a protective pouch to protect the mirror from potential scratches/damage.


I purchased this item myself and and the views expressed in this blog are my own


6 comments:

  1. Another beauty - another my neices will love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beautiful items like this to add to daily life. It makes the everyday stuff not so mundane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! My niece would definitely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. It looks so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome to have a handheld mirror. I remember when they were in every house. My mom had a friend who made them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that looks really pretty. I can never imagine holding this while doing my office make up routine

    ReplyDelete