About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Review & #win: Anna Sui Treatment Lip Balm II, Unicorn Pink & Butterfly Orange

Anna Sui has released a fun, colourful collection for Christmas 2019. The Anna Sui lip balms have been repacked into two adorable baubles (£10 each for 4g) and are available in two colourways - 300 is soft pearlised pink and is presented in the unicorn bauble and 600 is sheer red and is housed in the purple butterfly bauble. 



The lip balms are packed with essential nourishing oils to ensure that your lips remain hydrated. I found that the lip balms weren’t greasy but light on the lips and did hydrate and nourish my lips. The colours weren’t ultra long lasting whilst the tea rose scent slowly faded away. The lip balms are contained in black pots with the Anna Sui logo on them. The baubles are made from cardboard and they are reusable as the balms are contained in a box at the base of the bauble. 

Treatment Lip balm II,300 Unicorn Pink is a soft pearlised pink. In the the pot there is lots of glitter but it isn’t really noticeable on the lips. The colour is very very light, giving the lips a shiny, balmy pearlised healthy sheen rather than a definite pink hue.



Treatment Lip balm II, 600 Butterfly Orange is a sheer red. It is very sheer, adding just the slighted hint of colour to the lips. Just like 300 lip balm it The makes the lips look healthy rather than adding colour. 





I shall be giving away 2 of these lip balms over on my Twitter account. The competition opens on the 13 Nov 2019 and closes on the 27 Nov 2019. The competition is open worldwide. Just follow and retweet. 

Competition link: Unicorn lip balm      Butterfly lip balm 

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own
Available here:
Butterfly lip balm

Unicorn lip balm












14 comments:

  1. So cute - perfect gifts for my neices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so pretty, would make a perfect gift! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so pretty! I could use these. I use a ton of lip balm in the winter. They would make wonderful holiday gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a great gift for the upcoming holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now isn't that a pretty lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These would be perfect for stocking stuffers. I need to check out the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems like a really nice lip balm. Would be a great stocking stuffer for Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My granddaughter would love these--perfect color and perfect names for her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I'm loving that Unicorn Pink, the shimmer is to die for! So fun! I fear my 4 year old girls would steal it and cover their bodies in it though LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the festive packaging of these lip balms. The colors are very pretty as well, suitable for the winter season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look soo cute! I love them, too, even if they look like my kids would like them more! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The packaging is super cute! I don't like sheer finish, but I believe that it's great for a natural look. Lip balms are also great for this weather. Thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love shimmery makeup and that packaging is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete