About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 14 November 2019

Disneyland Paris Aurora Hanging Ornament


The Disneyland Paris Aurora hanging ornament can be purchased at either the Disney Store or Disneyland Paris. At £9.99 the ornament represents great value as mists DLP items are expensive.  The Princess globe series consists of 6  princesses standing in open globes. Aurora is wearing her pink sparkly gown. There is copious amounts of pink feathers on top of the globe (which my cat covets and is desperate to get his paws on!). The globe is glass and measures 9.5x8x7cm, Aurora is made from resin. The hanging loop is pink chiffon and there are glittery pink stars painted on the globe. There is a DLP gift tag which is a nice touch if the globe is to be given as a present. 

 




I purchased this item and the views expressed in this blog are my own 





3 comments:

  1. Such a beauty -my neice will love these too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty and, as you say, a really good price!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make a great gift/keepsake, very popular seeing how the new movie is coming out.

    ReplyDelete