About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 28 August 2020

Review: Disney Cat Inspired Washable Face Mask

As I am only small I am having great difficulty finding masks that fit comfortably and look cute. I found the Disney Cat inspired Washable Face Mask (£9.99) on Etsy. Made by PrincessandPetticoat it is available in four sizes - adult male and female and child 2-4yrs and 5+. The print includes all the famous Disney cats and it is reversible - the other side has a car print pattern. I find the mask comfortable to wear but would prefer the elastic to be slightly thinner. She isn’t taking orders at the moment but when she does reopen I will be checking out her other items as she makes lots of Disney inspired pieces! 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 



4 comments:

  1. If we have to wear masks, we might as well make it fun, and it doesn't get better than Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Clarkson
    This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute, my cat loving daughter would love this!

    ReplyDelete