About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 15 August 2020

Review: Paul & Joe Beaute Fall 2020 Parisienne Girl Collection ( Part 2)

This is the second and final part of my Paul & Joe Beaute Fall/Autumn 2020 review. This post will review the lipsticks and refillable lipstick cases. 



P&J introduces a new line of 5 matte refill lipsticks. The names and colours are: 501 Rideau de Scene, a vibrant red; 502 Nounours, beige pink; 503 Coral Earrings, coral red; 504 Flamme de Bougie, a passionate vibrant pure red and 505 Mischievous a deep burgundy. This lipstick line has a new  formula  which combines smooth touch oil and a soft silicone gel to create a lightweight, smooth fluffy soft matte texture which is comfortable to wear. 

I chose Nounours (teddy bear) as I thought it looked a soft flattering lip colour perfect for summer/autumn. The lipstick glides on perfectly, I only need one swipe for it to be opaque. It is a lovely flattering a shade and feels very lightweight On my lips. It doesn’t feel drying like a liquid lip lipstick but looks almost as matte but with more like to it, obviously it doesn’t last as long on the lips as a liquid lipstick but it faded gracefully after lasting several hours in 80’ heat. I also used it as a cream blush and found it very easy to blend so it gave me a natural healthy glow and warmed up my skin tone. 

I chose the lipstick case to match the refillable compact. It is a fun print and I love anything with a teddy bear/ cat print. 




I love the new lipstick formula - it is so comfortable to wear. I really want to try Mischievous next. There is a gentle tea rose scent but it fades quickly. 


I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own. 






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection - perfect for gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret Clarkson
    It sounds like a lovely collection

    ReplyDelete