About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 22 August 2020

Review: Rabat 1745 New York Body Mist Spray


I purchased the Rabat 1745 New York Body Mist Spray (£10) as I wanted a clean smelling body spray as I wear fentanyl patches which can soak back out of the skin when it is hot leaving a sweet smell which I am very conscious of and want to disguise. 

I saw the spray when I was in a Hotel Chocolat shop - Rabat 1745 is part of their range. The New York body mist spray doesn’t smell of chocolate, but has a gourmand gentle citrus/clean/soapy/fresh scent which is perfect for what I wanted. It lasts around 4 hours and doesn’t feel sticky on the skin. It does feel refreshing and cool when I first spray it on. The bottle is comfortable to hold and the spray dispenses just the right amount of product - one spray is enough. I get more comments about what scent/perfume are you wearing when I use this body spray than when I wear my perfumes!! I do hope it comes back into stock as it is something would repurchase.



I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own



2 comments: