About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Review: Heliocare 360’ Invisible Body Spray

 I first noticed the Heliocare suncare range when reading a review on the British Beauty Blogger’s website. She mentioned a suncare body spray which intrigued me as I am, during the summer months, looking for ways that I can apply suncare to my legs, feet and back when I physically cannot reach them. 

The Heliocare 360 Invisible Body Spray RRP is £28.99 for a 200 ml aerosol. The spray has an SPF of 50 and PA++++ . The spray protects against UVA and UVB sun rays, infrared-A and visible light. The lotion is non oily, absorbs quickly and is water and sand resistant. It contains the antioxidant Fern block time help protect the skin’s health. Sounds pretty impressive!


The canister itself is easy to hold - I have small hands and a poor grip but I found it easy to angle it at my feet etc. There is a lock mechanism on the lid so no risk of it being accidentally being pressed during transit or if something pushes on it. The button that you press to dispense the product is quite chunky and easy to press down, I didn’t have to break it in. The spray itself is easy to direct and produces a fine mist. I found one spray was enough, I didn’t have to keep spraying an area to make sure it was covered. I even managed to angle it over my shoulder so I could spray my back. I cannot reach my back, I feet or legs myself due to a spinal injury so it felt very liberating not to have to ask someone to help me. The lotion is non oily and sinks in very quickly. It didn’t feel claggy or sticky on my skin, rather it felt like a lightweight body spray.  I also found it to be very moisturising on my scaly little feet! It didn’t have the traditional sunscreen smell, it smelt slightly of rubbing alcohol and the scent faded very quickly. I found that I didn’t burn at all when using this spray. I didn’t have the faff of greasy hands or have to rub in sunscreen in the areas I can actually reach, so for me this is definitely an item I will repurchase. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own.



3 comments:

  1. Not a brand ive tried before - would give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. As this practice sustained, the priests surrendered their hold on the precious fragrances, giving others the right to use them. In an effort to create a perfectly clean society, people were command to perfume themselves at least once a week. Coffret parfum pas cher homme

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete