About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 25 February 2018

The Beak Knows: Lancôme - La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum


La Vie Est Belle eau de parfum by Lancôme is probably my favourite perfume and whenever I wear it I am asked what the fragrance is.   It is by Lancôme it retails between £49 (30ml)- £89 (100ml).  Released in 2012, it is a gourmand fragrance.  The top notes are blackcurrant and pear, middle  iris, orange blossoms and jasmine and the base notes are tonka bean, praline, vanilla and patchouli.  It is a very strong floral yet and edible, sweet fragrance.  The glass bottle is modern, elegant and timeless.  It is a very modern fragrance which lasts all day.  I can identify the scent as soon as I walk into any beauty or fragrance hall.



I purchased this item myself and it is available though all Lancôme Stockists and most online perfume shops.



1 comment:

  1. Really fancy design. I like how it has a shape on the inside to hold liquid

    ReplyDelete