About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Z For Accessorize Semi Precious Stone Cluster Ring



The new spring Z for Accessorize range is out now and this semi precious stone cluster gold plated ring (£19) is one of the two pieces that caught my eye. The stones are different shades of labradorite set in a claw setting. It is gold plated.   It looks as though it is a stacking ring but it isn't - the rings are fused together.  It is comfortable to wear and the stones don't catch on jumpers etc.  It doesn't scream spring at me, the colours seem rather Autumn/Winter, but I do like it, I just wish they would create some vermeil or Sterling my silver pieces in this range as the plating wears off quite quickly due to increased skin acidity  caused by my Fentynl patches. 

Available online, in store and Accessorize stockists.

No comments:

Post a Comment