About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 19 June 2020

Disney Parks Sorcerer’s Apprentice & 101 Dalmations Ink & Paint Hanging Ornaments

 purchased the Disney Parks Sorcerer’s Apprentice and 101 Dalmations hanging ornaments through Shop Disney Uk. They measure 10.5x11.5 cm. they have a detachable chiffon ribbon which fastens with lobster clasp so the pictures can be free standing as well as hanging pictures/ornaments. The 101 Dalmations canvas features Pongo and Perdita and shows the artwork and annotations used in that particular film. Similarly the Sorcerer’s Apprentice features Mickey in his iconic Apprentice role with the artwork and annotations from The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. The frame is gold and very detailed. Originally they cost £22 each but they are currently in the sale for £15.40. There are three more canvases - Dumbo, Mr Toad and the Penguin Waiters. They are part of the Paint & Ink collection and there are matching items available.



I really like my two canvases. I will use them for Instagram photos and have them hanging in my sitting room to brighten up my boring back walk. I like that that the hanging loop can be easily setaxhed and I am impressed with the amount of detail that has gone into both the artwork and the frame. I may well purchase the others in the series!

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own


2 comments: