About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Review: Paul & Joe Beaute LE Mirror

As part of their summer 2020 Summer collection P&J released a slimline mirror (£16) perfect for travel that is shaped like a cat’s (presumably Nunette’s as she featured on the lipsticks and eye colours) head. The print is from the P&J fashion line and is the Muguet print which comprises of pretty bows and ladybirds. 


The mirror would be/is perfect for travel as it folds down, protecting it from being damaged. The mirror can be folded so it is free standing and measures 16.9x 1.5x15.2cm when folded.  It is very thin and light and would be easy to fit flat in a weekend bag etc.



I think this mirror is the most covetable item in this year’s collection and one of the nicest pieces I own from both Paul & Joe and Paul & Joe Beauty. I love that the use of the Muguet print links the two branches of the company together and that the mirror isn’t just a normal compact mirror but that thought and time has clearly gone into the design and execution of the piece. The mirror is definitely functional, I found a few new grey hairs and wrinkles when I was trying it out, as did my cat! 



I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 

16 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm a big fan of cats, so I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute mirror. I have friends who love cats so this would make a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute mirror even for us kid adults. I like that you can adjust it to fit your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super like the cute cat wow!!! I love this mirror, awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. I have a daughter who is obsessed with all things Cat. She has a birthday coming up and I know this would be a great gift idea. I love how functional it is along with being super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun mirror! That would add some whimsy to my boring bathroom. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! This brings cat lady a whole new meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cute! My mum loves cats so she would love to have such a mirror for herself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww this mirror looks so cute and lovely...loved it..Thanks for the review..this is really much amazing and interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I really need something like I would love to own... I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really cool. The cat design makes it so fun. I really enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the kind of mirror I'd love to bring wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing artwork. I should feature you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want the mirror just because it's in the shape of a cat and I am a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous. I'm a crazy cat lady so this would be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so cute - would love for my neice

    ReplyDelete