About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 4 June 2020

Review: Paul & Joe Beauty LE Lipstick 005 Bratty Cat

Paul & Joe’s Summer 2020 saw the release of three LE lipsticks, eyeshadows, matte SPF face powder and mirror. My first review is going to focus on the lipstick - Bratty Cat (£21). 


Bratty Cat is not housed in the usual cardboard refillable lipstick case but a sturdy plastic (non refillable) one. The colour is a red tint which will be unique to every wearers’ lips as the two toned lipstick reacts to the PH in your lips. The lipsticks contains both jojoba and lavender oil and Shea butter to keep the lips moisturised and glossy. There is also a gentle tea rose scent that lingers for a while. 

I loved the way the red tint adapted to my lip PH as it is the perfect red for summer without being too loud. The details on the cat’s face disappeared after about 4 wears but as the lipsticks are made the same way as stick of rock the outline continues all the way down the tube! I love this year’s summer offering, I just wish the lipstick case was reusable and there wasn’t a tea rose scent.  

 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 

15 comments:

  1. My neice lovez this brand too - does look appealing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good brand. It's hard for me to wear red shades because I am a redhead but I like the tone of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great on you. it shows in your pictures. very nice. hopefully the is no side effects though like itchy-ness or something

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely. I haven't worn makeup in like 5 months though, so I've no need for new products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design for these! Looks like a really pretty, vibrant color for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to use my makeup after a long time due to this situation... I like the color, cool for the summer. - Amalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good product. It looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...this lipstick shade looks so stunning and beautiful..though the packaging is much adorable and lovely...LOved this...Great work...( World in Eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of this brand so thanks for sharing. I learn something everyday from bloggers like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always trying to find a good lip product, but most leave me feeling like I put a crayon on my lips. This looks nice on you! Kelli a

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's my first time to see and read about this lipstick. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how much I love this lipstick, it looks so cute. I don't know if I will just keep looking at it or ever use it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that it adapts to every individual differently. It looks like a really wearable shade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks vibrant! I think it suits your skin color. If love to have peach shades but the case is truly an interestingg one to try

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a solid product. I also like the branding - it's a great gift idea! Thanks for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete