About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 5 June 2020

#win Couture Kingdom Disney 101 Dalmatians Perdita & Pongo Kissing Dogs Necklace

As last month’s instagram competition proved to be very popular I have purchased another 101 Dalmations necklace to use as this month’s instagram competition prize. To win the Perdita & Pongo Kissing Dogs Pendant you need to follow my instagram account, like and comment on the competition post and tag friends for extra entries. The competition is open worldwide and closes on 8 July 2020. 


3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous necklace that would be a great addition to my Disney collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully designed - im in live with it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow !! i'm a huge disney fan and this necklace is just pure beauty <3

    ReplyDelete