About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Azuni Iona Entwined Ring In Peach Moonstone

The Azuni Iona Entwined Ring  set with either iolite mix or peach moonstone mix (£45) semi precious stones is a great way to get the look of a set of stacking ring without the faff of having to put several rings on, ensuring that they fit and coordinate together but most importantly of all that they are comfortable to wear! 




I chose the peach moonstone ring. The ring is available in 3 sizes - L, P, N.  The ring measures 18mm at its highest point and is set with 7 semi precious stones which are peach and white moonstone and aqua chalcedony. It has a 22k gold plate finish. The ring is quite wide at the back to accommodate all the different bands which are fused or linked together making sure they sit comfortably on your finger. The stones are all cut to get maximum sparkle. The white moonstone is the most vibrant out of all the stones,  glowing in the sunlight.  The ring comes in a protective pouch and gift box. 


As I purchased my ring during Black Friday weekend a percentage of my purchase went to support the work of Pueblo a Pueblo, a charity which works in rural Guatemala to help children  receive an education, which is a great cause to support. I love my ring and I am pleased that my purchase will, in a small way, help someone else. 





I purchased this item myself and and the views expressed in this blog are my own 





13 comments:

  1. Pretty! I know my daughter would be all about this ring. I'd love it too. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a ring nearly identical to this about 10 years ago! It was one of my favorites and I wore it all the time! It was called Comet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these rings. So petite and pretty.
    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I bet my mother would love this ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of jewellery! It would make a perfect Christmas gift for my mum!

    ReplyDelete

  6. I really like this ring because it represents the style I love to wear. Original and bohoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is positively lovely! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, loving all the colors. The crazy thing is today I bought a candle holder that looked exactly like this. How crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely ring for the holiday season. I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving that shine! Such a unique design for this ring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving how simple this is. Beautiful ring for the holiday season. The colors are amazing. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This ring is gorgeous. I also find stacking rings a faff, so a single ring that looks like a stack is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This ring is so beautiful. Ring Stacking looks amazing.
    bridal ring sets uk

    ReplyDelete