About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 28 December 2019

Paul & Joe Moisturising Hand Creams II & III

Paul & Joe released two moisturising hand creams - II and III as part of their 2019 Christmas collection. I couldn’t find the animal tin in the UK but Amazon US stock both and ship to the UK. Each tin contains 41ml of product and the tin is reusable. I will use mine for seeing pins and earring backs.  Formulated with Shea butter and olive oil, The hand cream feels very thick and luxurious to the touch. It sinks quickly into the skin leaving your hands feeling soft and nourished. The hand cream has a distinct floral,  herbal, woodsy scent which is quite comforting. 



 

6 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a good hand cream to leave your hands feeling soft and moisturized!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hand cream. I just got new creams, hands included, during Christmas and I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.. I do Love a good hand cream, you know, the one that makes your skin feel like that of a new born baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s that time of the year when hand cream is so critical. I wonder if this kind doesn’t sting once your hands start to crack?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new brand to me but I absolutely love the packaging. It would look pretty in the kitchen or bathroom and, once you're into your twenties and over, the skin on your hands needs daily support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not tried it yet - would make a beautiful gift too

    ReplyDelete