About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Paul & Joe Makeup Advent Calendar: Day 3



Behind day 3 of the Paul & Joe Advent Calendar is a mini cleansing gel (10g). A great size for travel, this gel smells invigorating and fresh. The cleansing gel contains lavender water and plant derived moisturisers such as olive oil, sage oil and parsley extract. The gel easily removes makeup and impurities from the skin. I haves used this in the past and find that it does clean the skin and doesn’t leave it feeling tight or in need of moisture. 





10 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like fun, would love it in my stocking. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this advent calendar, super creative actually. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleansing gel is always a great gift! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome gift idea for my daughter. It would be fun to discover a new item every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Advent calendars and I love beauty products. That makes this perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and an excellent alternative to the chocolate calenders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun advent calendar! I wish I would've gotten one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This shower gel is very useful for traveling. I use these all the time when I go away and travel only with hand luggage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Advent calendars are so interesting and festive. Gat way to disvover new beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds pretty interesting. It would be a nice gift as well. This is great to have and to give.

    ReplyDelete