About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Paul & Joe Advent Calendar Day 4


Behind Day 4 of the Paul and Joe Makeup Calendar hides a mini lip treatment balm 001 (11g), n an adorable tin. The balm is a handy, travel sized item which can not only used to moisturise lips but also tame fly alway hairs and eyebrows, nourish cuticles, act as a lip primer  etc. Containing olive oil to nourish the lips it smells of ginger and honey - almost good enough to eat. I have already started using this and would recommend and repurchase this item. 









1 comment: