About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 2 December 2019

Tada & Toy Rectangle Bar Stud Earrings

These Tada & Toy Rectangle bar stud earrings are currently in their Black Friday sale, available in sterling silver, 18ct rose gold or 18 ct gold Vermeil on 925 sterling silver, the studs are reduced from £30 to £22 and £36 to £27. 


I purchased the gold pair a while ago and find them very comfortable to wear. The plain bar, although very simplistic and minimalistic in design, looks so elegant and understated. The studs look great on their own or when layered with cuffs and other earrings. 




I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 




11 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! These are so interesting. My mother would definitely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those, minimal and pretty. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty! I like that they are unique--what a neat shape for an earring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look gorgeous and so dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are nice earrings.They are so simple but elegant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting earrings, but beautiful! They would be fun to wear and can be dressed up or down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! These earrings look so beautiful. It's a great option to give as a Christmas present. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such an interesting pair of earrings. Will try and buy a pair for my best friend who is crazy about unique earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Earrings are my favorite piece of jewelry. This set is so understated yet very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute earrings! I am loving the gold pair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Designs for stud Earrings. So cute and unique pair of earrings.

    Blue Sapphire Earrings

    ReplyDelete