About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 14 December 2019

Nars Orgasm Mini Blush and Lipstick Duo

The Nars Orgasm mini blush and lipstick set (£16) is a Feel Unique exclusive. Debenhams have a similar set. The lipstick is 1.7g and the blush 3.5g. They are both deluxe/travel sizes. The packaging is a black, luxe, sleek matte packaging. The blush even has a useable mirror. The lipstick could have done with being slightly thicker as mine is slightly wonky after a few uses. The colour of both the lipstick and blush is a muted coral pink, great for an every day look. I like both items and they are a great way of trying out product before committing to the full size versions. 


I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own

2 comments:

  1. I ordered the full size lipstick thatst in this duo. Unfortunately it got lost in the mail so I hope I'm not missing out. Looking for a cheaper dupe online now as it was really expensive for a balm!

    ReplyDelete