About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 14 December 2019

Classic Canes Animal Friends Derby Cane Forest Creatures

I haven’t featured any stylish walking sticks since last February as there just haven’t been any that caught my eye and I would have purchased myself. Classic Canes have just launched their Animal Friends Derby cane range featuring crazy cats, flamingos, butterflies and Forest creatures (£36.95). I selected the forest creatures walking stick.

The derby walking stick is adjustable (I still needed a bit cutting off) 73-95cm and take a weight up to 265kg. The hedgehog, fox and squirrel pattern (which is adorable) is on a light brown background is on the shaft of the stick and handle. There is a slight change in colour between the two (the handle is more purplish in tone)but this  is due to the different materials, not a design flaw. The collar around the handle is brass with classic canes embossed on it.  The stick has a comfortable Derby handle.   I love this stick, I just wish there were more similar fun designs. It isn’t childish or garish but fun and fits in with the overall  aesthetic of the Classic Cane company. 

As usual I purchased my walking stick from the Stick and Cane company. My stick arrived carefully packaged and the required amount had been cut off.






I purchased this item myself and and the views expressed in this blog are my own 



11 comments:

  1. this cane looks fantastic! I love the colors so much. Such a stylish item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute walking canes! I love when people have fun with those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love the flamingo one. Such fun in a walking stick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic! I love that it's out of the ordinary. It's fun and cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool way to decorate a cane. I would have never thought of doing this when I was using a cane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you used that in my part of the world, you would be stopped by everybody so they can look at it and talk about it with you! Although, I kinda like how everybody is a friend around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I would never have thought of well designed canes, but they could certainly bring a smile to someones face.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont even know that the walking sticks will be this colorful!Loved the bright colors@

    ReplyDelete
  9. These blow my walking stick out the water. I just use a solid piece of wood I found along the trail, but I'd definitely give one of these stylish sticks a go

    ReplyDelete
  10. The walking stick are awesome, very stylish and colorful. Will like to add this to my collection.

    ReplyDelete