About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 2 December 2019

Paul & Joe Advent Calendar: Day 2




The item behind door 2 of the Paul and Joe Beaute Makeup Calendar is a mini, travel size face primer in Limited 002 (10ml).  As it is a tiny bottle there isn’t a pump to get the product out, so it needs tipping upside down for a while before it is used. I like P&J primers, they do make my skin look healthier and on good skin days I will just wear one of their primers instead of foundation. 









1 comment: