About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 27 February 2017

Blue Badge Company: Roald Dahl, Fantastic Mr Fox Permit Holder


                                                 

The Blue Badge Company parking permits are compact, stylish and easy to use, have a Hologram Safe feature, are in compliance with Department of Transport guidelines. The sleeves are easy to get into, wipe able, protect the permit and the free timer clock is diallable without being removed.  I have written about them in a previous blog post but as I have bought this one for my mum for Mother Day, I thought I would feature them again.I purchased this one for £9.49 plus £2.49 postage.  Normally the permit holders are £18 from the Company itself, but some are actually cheaper on Amazon. You collect loyalty points when purchasing from the Blue Badge Company.

I do like it, the graphics are cute, but my mr fox appears to have done a runner as I only have his legs on this permit, maybe he saw the traffic enforcement attendant coming!


I purchased this item myself and all views are my own.
Available from:
Amazon
Blue Badge Company


No comments:

Post a Comment