About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 25 October 2019

Paul & Joe Beaute: Les Vendanges Autumn 2019 Collection (Part 2 )

Paul & Joe Beaute’s autumn 2019 collection - Les Vendanges is based around a dark, spicy, fruity wine colour story. There are 2 Limited Edition blushes (£12.50),  Vin Mature and Le Vignoble and 3 Limited Edition lipsticks (£14), Wine cooler, Bourgogne and Les Vendanges. I chose 009 Le Vignoble blush as it has deeper, warmer autumnal shades and 11 Wine Cooler for the lipstick. This is the paler pinkier shade than the other two which look as though they are deeper, red wine shades. 




The Wine Cooler refill is a pink glossy shade. Infused with Shea oil and macadamia nut oil the lipstick made my lips feel hydrated. The lipstick colour is very wearable but didn’t last as long as I thought it. Would. It started fading gracefully after about 3 hour wear. As it is a refill it will fit into any of Paul & Joe Beaute’s newer cases. 





009 Le Vignoble blush is a powder blush refill which can be popped into any of Paul & Joe’s refillable cases. The two shades can be blended together to create the perfect autumnal shade or worn separately. I used the two shades as eyeshadow and blended the two shades together for my blush. The powder particles are coated in oil to make them blend easily over the skin, which it did.  I liked these shades as both a blush and eyeshadow. 





I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 




6 comments:

  1. These look beautiful. I love the fact these are infused with shea butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looked so vibrant! I love it glows on you face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the shade of pink of that lipstick. It's not that bright but not pale either. It's too bad that it didn't last longer. Thanks for your honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. short and to the main topic) great write and visuals. You grasp from your post just what one needs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use blusher as eye shadow too. I love the colour of this blusher. Vicky

    ReplyDelete