About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Review: Paul & Joe LE Makeup Palette Z 300

I found this Paul and Joe Limited Edition makeup palette (£32) whilst browsing Amazon.  It consists of four eye shadows and a blush (which could also be used as an eyeshadow. The eyeshadows include a gold (can be used for an inner highlight, 2 browns and a burgundy. There is also a mini blush brush and dual ended eyeshadow brush. The blush is a light peachy pink which lifts the face, making the skin seem brighter rather than imparting a bright pink blush. The case is plastic and includes a useable mirror so great for travelling.
 As always one of Sophie’s cats is included - this is Gypsy. I like this palette as the eyeshadows are more interesting on the eye than they look in the palette and the blush really brightens up the complexion. I just wish a lip product had been included in the palette. 

I purchased this item myself and views expressed in this blog are my own.










13 comments:

  1. Pretty packaging and great shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are really pretty. I love trying new makeup products. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful. I love the orange shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Not only are the shades gorgeous, but so is the box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pretty box. I love that it has a variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty color! I would never think to put it on my eye though, I typically put it on my cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a really nice pallet. I like the colors and the packaging is really nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so pretty! I love the shades, and the box looks awesome too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this seems like amazing pigmented pallet i must try this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great palette to create a nice bright eye look. I'm actually glad it doesn't come with lipstick as powders always get into my lipstick creams and make a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great you can use the blush as an eye shadow as well. I love the packaging, totally my style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, and the packaging with the cat too...

    ReplyDelete