About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 31 October 2019

Disney Store Designer Collection Limited Edition Jewellery Box

The Disney Store Designer Collection Limited Edition Jewellery Box is £65 and limited to a 1000 pieces worldwide.  The jewellery box is part of Disney's Midnight Masquerade series.  The artwork on the lid consists of sketches of Belle, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Megara and Esmeralda. The box has a dark blue high gloss finish with gold leaf swirls. The drawers are lined with velvet and thee the door closure is magnetic. The gold mask acts as the handle. There is a mirror inside the lid. The box has one open compartment and four drawers. The box measures H:15.5x W:26.5x D10.5cm. 


The box looks and feels luxurious. The drawers are a bit stiff to pull out the first few times I used it but they got easiest to use. The art work is beautiful as is the intricate gold mask.  It has lots of detailing and is well thought out. I can see it on any princesses or princes’ cabinet!




I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 

Available Here





20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful jewelry box! I have so many fond Disney movie memories from my childhood.

    www.poutineandprada.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love the idea of a Disney Jewelry box, it looks amazing, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Oh what a beauty! I want it! It really is very well done! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful. This would be the perfect addition to anyone's vanity table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful jewelry box, this looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful it looks lovely would make a lovely gift

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a nice box. It would be so nice to display on my dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful and so cute. I could definitely buy it for myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of my daughters have various Disney jewelry boxes that they got when they were little girls. This one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful & something I know my God-Daughter would love & I think it's quite a good price too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful! l just love anything Disney and this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This reminds me of the jewelry boxes I had growing up, so sweet for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so lovely! I have a friend who is Disney obsessed and for sure would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks so beautiful! what a lovely idea! I know some people to love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like an amazing jewelry box there. It does look so beautiful. I know my daughter would love it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Disney lovers are going to like this a lot. The design looks so Disney. I think this will be in so much worth and value.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post brings me many beautiful memories from my childhood. We were hooked on these dinsey movies, so seeing this jewelry box is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These. sre devine wipl make the PERFECT Christmas gift for mu meices

    ReplyDelete
  19. This would make such a beautiful gift for my niece. She loves her jewelry and having unique places to store it.

    ReplyDelete