About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 25 October 2019

Paul & Joe Beaute Les Vendanges Collection (Part 1)

Paul & Joe Beaute’s Autumn 2019 - Les Vendanges is based around dark, spicy, fruity, autumnal wines. The lipstick and blush/eyeshadow cases range from £10 for the pink flamingo cat lipstick case to £7 each for the matching lipstick and blush cases. Cats, as per usual, feature heavily in this collection, whilst the colour scheme reflects the dark wine colour story of the Limited Edition lipsticks and blush. 



All the cases, lipsticks and blush are interchangeable with past collections whilst at the same time maintaining a cohesiveness that these items are from the same collection. I like this collection of cases, but I love cats! , I just wish they would write their phrases in French rather than English as they are a French brand.  I also found out that the flamingo pink cat lipstick case is sturdy enough to withstand being claimed as my cat’s new favourite toy!! 



I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.

14 comments:

  1. I love the Paul & Joe collections I think the cat designs are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love when the cat takes your products. I think the cat loves them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is really fun, I really like it! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the packaging is really pretty! Love the one stating "Innocent until proved guilty", haha! I've never heard about this brand before, so thank you for bringing this to my attention! ~ Ola @ WanderWithOla

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks really cool. <3 i wanna try that cat lipstick.. <3

    cha @ littlemisadvencha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun gift for makeup and/or cat lovers - so fun, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Paul and Joe's before, but the packaging is so pretty. I also love French makeup brands in general. I'll look out for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this brand, I like that goofy pink cat lipstick. I think it would be a perfect Christmas gift for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cat lipstick case is adorable! I have some makeup loving cat owners who would love to receive it as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is interesting. I think my daughter would be interested in this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colors are so cool and perfect for the Fall! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a fan of cats too. The cases are really cool. Thanks for the heads up on the products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love - my aunty will love too

    ReplyDelete