About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 24 October 2019

Tada & Toy: Constellation Ear Cuff

Tada & Toy are a demi fine jewellery line that only design/ make earrings. They are an ethically aware and socially conscious jewellery brand- 5% of all profits and 25% from charity sales are donated to the Aspinall Foundation. The earring designs are delicate yet suited to every day practicalities, blending playful, fun designs with Scandinavian minimalism which are perfect for layering. Over the next few weeks I shall be reviewing each set of earrings or ear cuffs that  I own which I purchased from Tada & Toy. 

The Constellation Cuff  is £42 and has a single strand of crystals which are beautifully cut so that they catch the light and sparkle. The cuff is available in 925 Sterling Silver (£40), 18ct Vermeil Rose Gold Plated on Sterling Silver (£42) and 18ct Gold Plated Vermeil on Sterling Silver (£42). I purchased the 18ct Gold Plated version. 


No piercing is needed to wear this cuff. The wearer just slides the cuff on to the ear, gently positions it and then squeezes the edges of the cuff to ensure it is secure. I found it very light and comfortable to wear. It looks great by itself or layered with other earrings. I actually prefer to wear it on its own as it is so sparkly and eye catching I don’t feel any other piece of jewellery is needed. I think it is a great timeless, elegant piece and if you want double the sparkle there is also a Constellation Cluster Cuff


The cuff arrived in a timely manner, 2 days after I ordered it via the website. It was well packaged and the parcel itself was easy to track. The cuff was presented in a Tada & Toy branded cardboard gift box so if  the cuff was a gift all you would have to do is tie a bow on it and it would be ready to go. It would also make a great Christmas tree ornament- just tue it to a Christmas tree branch.


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.



11 comments:

  1. Super love that ear cuff!!! I will check the website for sure. Thanks a lot for the recos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm sure my daughter will want to wear one of these. I'll check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty ear cuff. This is something that I would want to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and delicate piece. This is personally something I'd wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty and delicate! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really pretty and simple ear cuff, but what I liked the most is the case. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really beautiful constellation ear cuff. It would make a really nice gift for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Looks beautiful! Jewellery is always a great gift and I love that you don't need a piercing to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this ear cuff. I wear a rose gold ear cuff occasionally but I'd like some different metals to match my jewellery of the day.

    ReplyDelete