About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 28 May 2020

Review: Chantecaille Lip Chic in Lupine

As part of their Spring 2020 range Chantecaille released a limited edition range of their Lip Chic. There are four different colours and each case is a different metallic shade. I chose Lupine (£38) which is a soft cool pink shade. As always  Chantecaille gives back with their Lip Chic range and this season with every sale of a Lip Chic Chantecaille will give back to the Amazon Conservation Team to support their work maintains and protecting the hummingbirds’ natural rainforest habitat.



As the theme of the collection is hummingbirds there is a tiny hummingbird etched into the lid of the lipstick metallic blue twist bullet case. The  component itself is quite weighty and there is a satisfying click when the lid is replaced. The lipstick is vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, free from both parabens and phthalates. It is crafted in Italy and is full of botanical extracts which will moisturise your lips. The lipstick has a very glossy formula and is infused with Hyaluronic acid to endure a plump pout. The lipstick does feel very moisturising and light on the lips. They also look healthy and plumper, with a tiny of colour that looks like my lips but better. I did find that after being carried around in my bag for a few weeks the metallic case started to look a little worn and dinted. These lipsticks are expensive but they are well worth the money and I certainly enjoy using them. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 


2 comments: