About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 31 May 2020

Review: Childs Farm 50+ SPF Roll On Sun Lotion

As May 2020 has been the first on record (don’t forget to leave fresh water out for hedgehogs and wildlife) and the sun is out, I thought I would review the Childs Farm 50+ SPF Roll On Sun Lotion 70ml(£10).

The sun protection lotion is packaged in a bottle that looks and is around the same size as s roll on deodorant so it is easy to pack or carry around in case reapplication is needed. It is non sticky and non fragranced. It has both UVA and UVB protection, keeps the skin moisturised and hydrated. Water resistant, it protects sensitive and young skin. It is certified by The Vegan society and Cruelty Free International. I have very sensitive skin and as I was having IPL hair treatment prior to lockdown I have to be really careful to apply a sun protection lotion that will prevent burning but not irritate my skin. So far I have sat out every day and not burnt or gone red. I don’t use it on my face (I use a facial sun protection lotion) just my shoulders, arms and feet (not legs as I wear long thick skirts). I haven’t broken out on my arms or shoulders which is great. The application of the lotion is easy. Just a few swipes of the roller ball and then let it soak in. As it is white you can see if you have missed a spot. As I hate the feeling of lotion on my hands this is great for me as I can apply it without having to squeeze it into my hands.


I really recommend this product and will definitely repurchase once it has been used up. 

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 




1 comment: