About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 23 May 2020

We Love Romance with Mills & Boon

Mills & Boon have created their own unlimited e-book subscription service, We Love Romance,  giving access to all your favourite Mills & Boon authors and genres. These are added to every month so you will never run out of books to read!  At the moment the app is only available for Apple devices but there will be an Android version very soon. The service is exclusive to the UK and Ireland and costs £7.99 per month (you can cancel at any time) or £79 per year. You can download as many books as you want and can also read them offline, but you must authenticate your account every 24 hours by logging in, so must have access to the internet. There is a 14 day free try me service for both subscription offers. The app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store. 


I subscribed the day I got the email that the app had launched and there are certainly a lot of books to choose from! I put marriage in the search box and there were 4,219 results. I find the app easy to navigate and your selection can be eIther be favourited or instantly downloaded. There are all the instantly recognisable M&B popular authors and also some “older” genres and authors so it will be interesting to read them and see how M&B have changed. 

I used to belong to Scribed which is also a book subscription service (£6.99 per month) as it did have a small selection of M&B but it was a difficult app to navigate and you could only download a certain amount of books per month. The new subscription service offered by M&B is a much better offer and during lockdown I will certainly make good use of it!

I paid for the subscription myself and the views expressed in this vlog are my own. 







1 comment: