About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Review: ShopDisney Cinderella Castle Collection Ornament


Disney Store/ Shop Disney have created 10 castle ornaments, the first being Cinderella’s castle. They are £22 and limited edition. There will be 10 bi monthly releases and they arrive beautifully packaged in keepsake style boxes to protect them when they are not out on display. Cinderella’s Castle is a very detailed sculpted ornament with a chiffon hanging loop. The detail doesn’t stop at the front of the castle, there is also a lot of intricate design work on the back of the castle. It is a very grown up and rather gothic interpretation of the castle rather than the white sparkling disneyfied version of old. The castle measures 12x7x4.5cm and would make a great instagram/ blogger prop for any Disney blogger. I’m not sure if I will collect them all, the box makes them easy to store but I want wowed by it like I have been by some pieces of Disney merchandise. I like it, but I don’t love it.



I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog post are my own. 




2 comments: