About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Book Review: Nine Months To Claim Her by Natalie Anderson

Book 2 of the Rebels, Brothers and Billionaires series is Nine Months To Claim Her is written by Natalie Anderson and published by M&B Modern. 

Billionaire CEO Leo Castle is mistaken by Rose(anna) Gold as a security guard at at the he opening of an apartment complex owned by Castle Holdings, whilst she is mistaken by him as a waitress. Her parents, who own an interior design company had worked on the project but as they could not attend had sent Rosanna instead. Leo catches Rosanna breaking off a leaf and the chemistry goes from there. They realise their mistaken identities when Rosanna accompanied her mother to a meeting at Castle Holdings. She also discovers she is pregnant with twins. Will Leo and Rosannas’ childhoods prevent their HEA?

I enjoyed this book because the characters are relatable to the reader. Rose changed her name as she hated that it was Rose Gold and that it was expected that she would take over the family interior design business whereas in reality she was interested in horticulture. She has never been the perfect daughter, never got high enough grades, had scoliosis and didn’t want to be a socialite. Leo is the black sheep, the illegitimate son, who watched his mother work herself into an early grave.  He is now a workaholic due to the guilt he feels about his mother’s death. The complexities of the two main characters is interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed this book. 


I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 


I purchased this novel myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 




1 comment: