About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Review: Hyssop Plant


As mentioned in my two previous posts I planted some plants/herbs in memoir my precious cat who died in April. I decided to plant two hyssop plants as when they flower they have a pretty bluish/ purple flower which attracts bees.  


Hyssop is a bushy evergreen herb.  The flowers have a minty taste and can be made in to tea. I purchased my 2 plants from Perfect Plants via Amazon. Each one cost £5.99 plus £5.37 postage. They arrived safely And were carefully packaged. All I had to do was unpack them and put them in the compost.

 

I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of my first planting experience and would recommend/ use this company again. 

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 






1 comment: