About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 24 July 2017

Michelle Smart: Protecting His Defiant Innocent(Mills and Boon)




This is the first in Michelle Smart's new trilogy based upon the Pellegrino family.  This book is based upon the youngest sister, the defiant innocent (Francesca) who ants to establish a hospital in a poverty stricken, corrupt and war torn country in the Caribbean. memory of her brother who has just been killed in an accident.  Felipe Lorenzo is the protector, brought in to protect Francesca as she negotiates buying land etc.   Will Felipe keep her safe and break down his own internal barriers which prevent him admitting he loves her or are they destined to go there own separate ways?


I received my copy from NetGalley and Mills and Boon via #MillsandBoonInsiders. This does not influence my opinions as all opinions are my own.

Available from:
Amazon UK
Mills & Boon

No comments:

Post a Comment