About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 27 July 2017

Z for Accessorize Adeline Semi Precious Hoop Pendant Necklace



The Z for Accessorize semi precious hoop pendant necklace (£17) matches the hoop earrings.  It is gold plated, has a lobster clasp, the z logo disc and extender chain.  Despite having several stones in the hoop it is a light necklace. Due to the pastel colours of the semi precious stones this necklace will look great ith either a winter or summer wardrobe.


I purchased this necklace myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own.
Available from:
Accessorize Website

No comments:

Post a Comment