About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 20 July 2017

Z for Accessorize Halle Semi Precious Lariat Necklace



I have not bought any Z for Accessorize jewellery since March, but this necklace really caught my eye. The Halle semi precious pendant (£19) is a gold plated lariat style necklace.  The semi precious green stone at the top of the necklace is quite substantial and eye catching.  There are several cubic zircon stones in a drop at the bottom.  It has a built in chain extender.  It is a piece of jewellery that can be worn in summer but also looks great with a winter polo neck jumper.  As I am short it looks a lot longer on m than the model on the Accessorize website.  

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own.  

Available from:

No comments:

Post a Comment