About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 23 July 2017

Z for Accessorize: Adeline Semi Precious Hoop Earrings




These Z for Accessorize Adeline gold plated semi precious hoop earrings (£19)  are more delicate in the flesh than they look on the website.  They are very easy to put in, or to get some one else to put them in for you.  Despite having several stones in the hoop they are very light so will not pull your ear down.  The colours of the stones are a variety of pastel hues so these earrings would work just as well in A/W as in S/S.

Available from:
Accessorize Website

No comments:

Post a Comment