About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 24 June 2018

Book Review: Burn Me Once By Clare Connelly (M&B Dare)


Burn Me Once is written by Clare Connelly and is part of Mills and Boon's Dare series.  Set in New York Ally Douglas made a deal with Ethan Ash the famous rock star: "you, me, Sex. It's easy". Both of them are open to a no strings sexual relationship as they have both been burnt and hurt in the past.  Only  he changes his mind about the no strings, it's of hot sex rule   as he wants more!

This novel is the first person. Ally narrates most of the book whilst sometimes it is written from Ethan's perspective/voice. There is a lot of chemistry between the characters and the storyline is good, I just don't particularly enjoy books written in the first person whatever the genre. 


I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment