About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Anna Sui Cosmetics: Antique Rose Brush Stand

                  


Anna Sui Cosmetics have just released her Fall 2018, 20th Anniversary Collection.  The brush holder/ stand costs £12 and it  is very gothic, has an antique inspired/ rose embossed aesthetic and resembles a very elegant goblet.  It is made from a heavy black plastic, has roses embossed around the bottom of the goblet part, just above the stem and "Anna Sui" is embossed on the front of it.   The brush holder is very versatile and I will use my brush stand  not only as a brush holder but also potentially as a vase, Jewellery holder by the sink, vase or plant holder, or to hold miscellaneous items such as keys, loose change etc. The stand measures 130 mm tall, 90 mm in diameter. I think it is very well made and matches the other Anna Sui vanity table items perfectly.


 
                  

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.

Avalible; Here.





1 comment: