About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Review: Ability Superstore & Classic Canes Petite White Summer Floral Walking Stick



My mum was lucky enough to win a Classic Canes walking stick in a recent Ability Superstore Facebook competition.  She chose the white summer floral petite folding walking stick (the summer range also included an ergonomic handled stick and standard walking stick in various summer floral designs. 

It came safety packaged within a few days and my mum is very pleased with it. The stick is adjustable from 32-35" and it is handbag sized so fits in her Kipling cross body bag. The stick has its own plastic pouch and it is easy to fold up and pop in. My mum has rheumatoid arthritis in her hands but she says the walking stick handle is comfortable to hold as it is small and fits into the palm of her hand (I have put a photo comparing the handle with my black petite Classic Canes walking stick which is wider and larger in size). The stick is very light in comparison to her NHS one.  The stick itself looks very summery. The bright flowers look good against the white background and contrast nicely with the gold hard wear. My mum found it easy to adjust the height  of her stick - she just pressed the little gold button and it slid into the next hole.

Since winning her stick she has bought several items from the Ability Superstore website. She found it easy to navigate and find what she wanted and the items arrived within a few days of her ordering them.

She/I would recommend the Ability Superstore and will use it for future purchases. The turn around on delivery is quick, the site easy to navigate and the name is great! They also run regular competitions via their social media pages so it is worth keeping an eye on them!



The item was won in a competition but the views expressed in this blog post are my own.
Ability Superstore Facebook Page

Ability Superstore




No comments:

Post a Comment