About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 9 August 2018

Gisela Graham: Small Copper Bevelled Glass & Mirror Jewellery Box




I purchased this Gisela Graham small copper bevelled glass & mirror jewellery box via EBay UK seller SimplyGift. It cost £11.95 including P&P. Measuring 14(L)x5.5(H)x9cm(W), the bottom of the box is mirrored.  The jewellery box is quite sturdy but elegant. I can fit quite a lot of jewellery in it! I like glass jewellery boxes as I can see what is in them without having to scrabble through to find what I want.  I didn't buy it primarily for storage  though. I purchased it as a blog prop as I think it looks pretty in the background and adds cohesion and a link through all my photos. I have reviews GG items before on my blog - Christmas bird decorations and I feel that I can always find something that I like!!

I purchased this item myself  and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 

Available from: 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful - may have to treat myself to one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love the idea of being able to see what's inside without having to rifle through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that it's see through too

    ReplyDelete