About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Review: Paul & Joe Beaute Enticing Silver Moonlight Highlighter

The Enticing silver moonlight stick highlighter was released by Paul & Joe Beaute as part of their Autumn 2018  collection.  It is £21 for 4g and is a cream highlighter shaped in to a cat wearing a top hat! The molds for the cat shaped products are made by toy manufacturers so the end product is always very detailed from the top hat down to the last whisker and almost too cute to use!

The highlight is infused with silver pearls and is supposed to leave the skin with a dewy, healthy finish so you won't get a Jeffree Starr glow using this product but a understated glow from within. I used this on my eyelids instead of eyeshadow to make me look healthy and more awake, over eyeshadow and over lipstick to give an ethereal, pearlescent dimension to my makeup. As a highlighter it was very blendable and didn't sit on top of my skin looking like a silvery white streak, instead it did make my skin look healthy and added a subtle silvery/pink highlight. A combination of the Moonlight on the Seine pink eyeshadow and then the really highlighter did pop.



I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.
Available from:
Beauty bay

Amazon UK



2 comments: