About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 24 August 2018

QVC UK: Ophia Sterling Silver Cosmic Constellation Ring


Ophia Jewellery is a range stocked by QVC UK. I chose the Capricorn  Cosmic Constellation Sterling Silver ring (£22.96) as it is my star sign and I have several Constellation pendants but have never found a ring that I liked.  The ring is rhodium plated sterling silver and the stones are cubic zirconia.  All the signs are currently available in L, M, P and R.  The ring makes a statement as it fits up to my knuckle (the Constellation itself measures approx 3cm in height x 2cm diameter) but it is very comfortable to wear as it is light, fits snugly against my finger and there aren't any sharp edges that could catch clothing, glasses etc.  There are also matching constellations Pendants and earring sets. The only slight disappointment is the gift box as it is rather boring and bland in comparison to the unusual, sparkly ring.  It would have looked great in a black box or a pouch covered in stars and moons but it is a nice surprise to open a run of the mill box and find a gorgeous ring inside.



I purchased the item myself and the vieews expressed in this blog post are my own.

Available: here.




2 comments: