About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 15 June 2017

Benefit: Dream Screen



As this weekend is supposed to be hotter than Brazil I thought I would post this today. We should wear sunscreen everyday in order to protect our skin from long term sun damage/ skin cancer, but often sunscreens can be greasy, which can put us off from using it.  Dream Screen by Benefit is a broad spectrum, oil free, fragrance free spf of 45. It is £27 for 45.0 ml.  It delivers a silky matte finish and sinks into the skin immediately leaving the skin feeling sofft, moisturised and hydrated.   it doesnt leave a film or white overcast on the skin.  

I have found that a little goes a long way and that it makes a great substitute for primer.  It feels as though I am applying a serum which transforms quickly into a velvety finish.  My makeup doesn't go patchy when i am wearing this sunscreen and it increases its longevity.  As it is oil and fragrance free it doesn't break me out as some sunscreen do as they clog my pores.  The bottle is easy to find in my bag as I just feel for the unusual cap.  

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.
All Benefit products are available from their online store, Boots. House of Fraser, Look Fantastic etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment