About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 25 June 2017

Mio Fit Skin For Life: Double Buff Dual Action Enzyme Exfoliator


 


I am currently having Ellipse IPL hair removal on my legs which requires them to be exfoliated to remove the dead hairs. My current exfoliator wasn't brisk enough, so I went for the Mio Double Buff. Unusually you apply this when you are dry  then remove once you get in the bath/ shower.   Double Buff gives you double action body buffing in around 30 seconds.  The pumice and volcanic micro lava exfoliate without scratching your skin, the pineapple fruit extract gives a gentle enzyme exfoliation, papaya extract accelerates the skin cycle, the organic sweet almond protects and infuses the skin with omega moisture, the fig extract balances the skin's appearance and the organic shea butter gives the skin intense moisture packed with vitamins A, E and F. 

The scrub is a greyish colour and the scrub particles feel quite fine.  Once it has been rubbed into the skin you can smell the scent.  It doesn't irritate or feel harsh as the scrub is washed off, Double Buff exfoliates, moisturises and leaves my skin with a gently lemony smell. It is quick and easy to use. No environmentally harmful micro beads, my skin feels and looks better and the exfoliator is removing the hairs for my IPL.


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in the blog post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment